Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tittilating Tuesday.



A day full of the blessings of home and hearth. (Well, mostly.)

It took hubby an hour and fifteen minutes to make the 25 minutes drive home tonight. We have lots of ice and snow and folks are driving slow. We're not as bad off as parts of Missouri, Kentucky and Arkansas...they've declared states of emergency due the ice and power outages. So far, knock wood, we haven't lost power.

I called and cancelled my chiropractor appointment for tomorrow morning at 8 because there's no way I'm leaving my nest. lol

It's about 18 degrees and still snowing, but has slowed down and is supposed to stop any minute now. I have everything tended to and am about ready to go climb into my sleigh bed with the big quilts and warm hubby in it. I swear, the man is like a furnace. lol

I am blessed to have a semblance of sanity in my life today. I am blessed to be able to tell the difference.

I am blessed to have some prayers to say and a Great Spirit to say them to.

I am blessed to be learning some really important lessons these days, about life and love and the world.

I am blessed for all the usual reasons and by all the usual suspects. lol

Sleep beckons....

Namaste.

No comments: