Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday's Tuesday

[Need a ride? Seamus the wonder dog...] click to enlarge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watched Stump the Sussex Spaniel win Best of Show at the 133rd Westminster Dog Show tonight. It was pretty cool, he is 10 years old and the oldest dog to ever win. Pretty neat...

I am heading for the bedroom, have to get up early (5) and take hubby to work so I can keep the car for the chiro appt. I'm getting acupuncture tomorrow too. It's almost midnight already...sigh...time seems to fly when I am sitting in front of this computer. Why is that ??

Had a great day with my critters and am ever blessed by their unconditional love. I used to know a guy who always said "Everything I know about LOVE I learned from my dog." I get it, now. lol

Memorial service for my friend Ray has been set up for next Monday. I hate these things, they stir up all kinds of emotions in me and feelings of loss. I have had a lot of loss in my life. Maybe this is the Universe's way of giving me a chance to work it all out. One more of those life on life's terms things that I'd just as soon do without.

I have a gratitude list a mile long tonight. Suffice it to say that I am grateful to be sober and to be happy, joyous and free most of the time.

I'm meeting the Sandman....

Namaste.

3 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

I saw Stump on the news this morning. Gorgeous dog!

Seamus is no slouch, though!

Zanejabbers said...

I hope you and the Sandman lolled excessively last night.

steveroni said...

When you rise at 5AM I'll be in my first AA meeting (6AM Eastern).

And right now I hear a loud voice in the back room...yep it's that same guy, the sandman, calling ME, and he's serious.