Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wicked Good Wednesday

Blazer and Merlin...taking a break.

Had an interesting day today and will keep this short and sweet. Kittens had the devil in them, puppies were racing around in high gear most of the day, and I had a frustrating moment or two. But the good news is this:

*Never once thought about drinking
*Felt especially blessed several times throughout the day
*Made a doctors appointment about my knee
*Got to chat with several sober drunks
*Got to help with a 4th step
*Ate some more Good&Plentys :)
*Got to read for awhile this afternoon with my leg propped up on 2 pillows
*Got to be used by God to reunite a mother and her youngest son...even if only for a couple of days



Life is good.


Namaste.

4 comments:

One Prayer Girl said...

How in the world can you keep all those cats and kitties straight? I guess you can. I remember when I was there, every time I looked a different direction, there was another feline. :)

Knees can be such a problem. I've had my share of knee pain in the past. Hope you find some relief.

Prayer Girl

Carol said...

Very nice.

Unknown said...

What a great and yet busy day for you with dogs, cats and kind...I hope that your knee is feeling better and that you are enjoying some summer weather.
Love,
G

steveroni said...

That knee still bothering? How many years now?

I could have done some major surgery while we were there. Your hubby could have lent us his best fish knife. Well second-best?

Hope you get some relief soon, one way or the other.