Wowsa. The grand event is finally over and I am in the recuperating mode.
My pal from Canada is here for one more day and will leave on Wednesday morning. Then things will really get back to normal around here...
I went to a meeting tonight and got home late as I had to stop and pick up catfood. I picked up 2 newcomers to take along and even brought one home with me. Just finished my evening chores...scooping litter boxes, feeding fish and watering dogs and cats, making hubby's lunch, and generally straightening up. It's nearly 1 Am and I'm pooped.
The weather alert keeps going off, sending the sounds of roaring thunder crashing through my speakers.
Tonight I am grateful for :
* Celebrating 19 years of continuous sobriety, ODAAT, last Friday the 12th
* Getting to read the Twilight series that my grandson got me hooked on
* My dogs and cats
* A wonderful spaghetti dinner with foccacia and salad
* The best husband in the whole wide world
* Having a sponsee out in my studio apartment, and watching her wake up to sobriety
* My relationship with my Creator
Time for this tired blogger to hit the hay....