Sunday, March 15, 2009

Simply Sunday

Not a lot to write about tonight, just haven't been here. Dealing with the grief of losing my dear friend and sponsor and trying like the dickens to make my way there for the services. God has other plans for me, I guess.

Am taking the no-show to the detox tomorrow...hopefully. She sounds terrible, and I agreed to meet her tomorrow. SO we'll go there if she showes. If she doesn't, this will be it., and she will be on her own. It's an ordeal for me to go through all the gyrations of making myself available for this, as the place is over an hour from my house. But, we do what we can. Once. Or in this case, twice. :) But certainly not three times...surely....lol

I am emotionally exhausted and heading for bed. I have missed you all, and did do a little reading today. My internet provider keeps kicking off and on...I have made the arrangements for the rural ISP Speednet to come out here and survey the place and see if they can hook me up. Keep your fingers crossed for me. We will divest ourselves of this stupid phone comapny and their internet and phones that rarely work, as well as the satellite tv. Bye-Bye...television.

Alright....loving thoughts and blessings galore. Namaste.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you sound so tired...hopefully your no show will show and somehow realize that there is a big huge wonderful life worth living out there. If not, well...

You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Gabi

Queenneenee said...

hi, I know what you mean about trying to help and they don't really want it. I have been having people relapse and die for chrissake. I try to help-much like yourself-but I have accepted that I can only do so much, its pretty much up to them. It sucks, but it is what it is. Good luck with your girl, I hope she goes.

Andrew said...

Namaste.

Love to you

Andrew.