Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday rides again...

 Here's one corner of the newly painted office...(notice how I've  artfully edited out the clutter that still sits in the center of the room??) This is one corner...man-that light bulb sure shines through that shade....

*****************************


   I was so tired and it was so late by the time I got to the computer that I couldn't even post. Yesterday was a full day. Housekeeping and laundry and sponslings and doctors. And then hubby and I watched Zodiac..about the killings in San Francisco in the early 70's..the whole decade actually from 67-78, I guess. It was a very well done, very LONG movie, starring Robert Downey, Jr  and Jake Gyllenhall  and a great cast of charaters.Scary stuff, serial killers...


  Today was an up and at 'em early morning. Filled with animals and peoples and a friend came by for coffee and I made buttermilk apple cinnamon pecan muffins to go with the Starbucks coffee...It's 1 PM now...the Irishman is out for his Saturday hike in the woods with his friend Jerry and we are going to another corned beef and cabbage feed tonight to hear a speaker  (a married couple, actually).  It will be a good time, and relaxing to boot.


   Just wanted to drop in and say good morning. Not a lot to report, but I need my blog fix!


    I have to get the sponsorship workshop stuff together today as well, it follows on the heels of the district meeting .  Just called down there--the pamphlets I ordered didn't come in...sigh....so I need to improvise some stuff...Also need to get some cookies and munchies and things for the crowd. lol  Have no idea how many to expect. That makes it hard as well. OH well--I'm always up for a good challenge...Need to call my panel  speakers too and make sure they haven't forgotten. 

  Here's another picture, little different angle, just to prove I haven't been lying about this office, lol.  More to follow, as I finish her up.

It's a little dark...oh well...

  Later taters...I'm off to search cyberspace for some workshop help!!



Namaste.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Taters LOL...so it seems that your days have been packed full of fun and lots of work...you're office looks great! I will be emailing you and send great love.
g

CiCi said...

I can get the idea of the remodeled room and the photos show the yellow behind the bookcase and the lighter wall around the window. It really looks great.

steveroni said...

You want CLUTTER? Look at MY corner of the house! Or visit your city dump--whichever...

I thought the shade was on fire. Thanks for the "chat" tonight.

PEACE

DJan said...

Well, since I couldn't see WHAT you edited out, it looks really great! I'm hoping by now (Sunday morning) you are all rested up and raring to go some more! You don't rest much, do you?

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Andrew said...

It's looking great!

Love always.