How blessed am I ???
Let me count the ways...
- Sober as a judge today.
- Happy, Joyous and free.
- Not regretting my past.
- Living out in God's country, in the peace and quiet.
- Grateful as all get out, for almost everything.
- I have a house full of happy pets that love me unconditionally.
- I am married to a kind, sober man.
- Not to mention handsome!
- And smart!
- I have enough food to eat.
- I have a roof over my head.
- I have satellite connection for my computer.
- I'm getting water...SOON! Like, next week, maybe!
- I have a Higher Power that loves me and wants the best for me.
- I have friends who love me, warts and all.
- I have a peace in my heart that I have never known before.
- I have a spirit inside me that sometimes sings!
- I am blessed with family and with more love than I can possibly need.
- I can make a list like this, and it makes me feel better.
- I can go to sleep tonight, knowing I've lived my best, loved my best, and be ready to do it all over again tomorrow.
"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning." ~J.B. Priestly (1894-1984)