Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I saw Venus, dancing with the moon last night...


  Pretty spectacular... I love sky stuff and star stuff and summer nights when the fireflies are twinkling across the soybean fields like Christmas in July.  Sometimes I stop the car coming down my road and turn off the headlights (I live in a pretty isolated area, so it's not a traffic hazard, lol) and just sit in the dark and watch the magic. I love the quiet and the almost complete lack of lights out where I live.  Makes the sky even more wondrous with no light pollution. From some places you can see a little bit of the town lights  but from my house you can't see squat. Just the way I like it. lol

  I did some of the yucky pricey cleaning today... pricey in what it costs me. Vacuuming, sweeping and carpet cleaning. Kills my back. And I cleaned the big handicapped shower . Yikes. It gets pretty rough in there and today was the day to also take down the shower curtain and wash and bleach them too.  I did buy a cleaning tool at Dollar General that has a scrub pad on one end and telescopes. Still had to bend some...just enough to make my back hurt lol  We had a light supper of turkey salad on top of a mixed salad with all kinds of good stuff in it.  I was too tired to do much more than that. I also hauled all the garbage out to the rolling can that will go to the curb tomorrow night. 

  I have had a long running sinus headache going on for a couple of days. A bit ago I took some allergy medicine, because I have had watery itchy eyes and a very dry throat as well. So I put some eye drops in (supposed to be using them regularly and I don't).  And of course, when you have those kinds of headaches, you drop everything you touch, because  it really hurts  when you bend over or put your head down. lol  I might take take it pretty easy tomorrow... trying to get some rest as I've been on the run for over a week. Most all of it was good stuff, fun stuff...with a funeral and bank bs thrown in for good measure. lol  But all in all it was exhausting and I am ready for a complete day of rest.  Turns out it wasn't today.  

  Well, I'll keep this short and sweet. I have some other stuff to say but I am falling asleep at the keyboard. (Sexagenarians do that.)

  Nighty night fartlings...

No comments: