Friday, May 18, 2012

Fridays Fascinations...


 


Thanks to Linda M at Hello it's Me!  for awarding me this lovely Kreativ Blogger award. I'm supposed to pass it on (the hard part) and tell you 7 things about me.

Hmmmmm...

1. I have always secretly wanted to play the violin.
2  I have 4 unfinished or unedited novellas in my computer.
                                                      3. I write poetry, not as much now as I did in my youth.
                                                      4. I met Dustin Hoffman.
                                                      5. Cooking for others satisfies a  need I have to feed the world.
                                                      6. I can sing.
                                                      7.  I have a basket fetish.


 And the hardest part is picking out some bloggers to bestow this award upon....there are so many awesome blogs out there. My victims, er, I mean...honorees, are:  Dear Cloudia who never ceases to astound me with her love and photography. New addition to my blogroll, Kymber, who is a delightful breath of fresh air.  Lori, the "bag" lady, lol...Sweet sweet Beth Marie, who lives upwind of me here in Illinois.  Lo who is exactly what I want to be when I grow up.  Julie
at Wild Moon Cottage who is a wise wild woman and finally, the newest addition to my reading pleasure, Lisa .  Thank you all for making my life so much richer!!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

  Having a time with my computer signal coming and going...think my modem might need replacing.  I've been trying to write this post for 2 days, so I'm going to post it and maybe come back later and fill it in...

  Toodles!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy. I have been gavin problems with my Internet signal, too. And it drives me nuts because I do so much through my computer.

I hope you are well, mamacita.

DJan said...

I am so used to your font size being big and fat, it was strange to see it small. Otherwise, it seemed to work just fine. Interesting things to know about you!

Beth said...

Thank you for the honor Annie. I treasure it.

Dustin Hoffman, now that is something. I would really be swooning if you had said Mark Harmon. LOL

Annette said...

If there has ever been anyone who deserves a creative blogger award......it is YOU. Congratulations!

Lo said...

Oh, Annie.....thank you for the honor and yoir kind words. I will try to live up to them.

Rita said...

Dustin Hoffman! I'm impressed. ;)
I hope your computer hangs in there and we hear from you again soon.
Have a wonderful Sunday. :)