Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday starts September


(Life's a Dance...when you know the Steps!)

It's been a beautiful start to the month. I happily washed about 5 loads of laundry, which included couch covers, rugs and bath towels. I was home all day, taking it easy. Sort of....lol.

It was about 72 today and sunny and clear. The plumbing brothers came and finished their cleanup, and I just laundered and computed and chatted and read. I didn't even really cook...pulled some bbq'd pork out of the freezer for sandwiches and threw some tater tots in the oven. Made open faced sandwiches with the honey oatmeal bread I baked yesterday. It was yummy and filling and that was that. lol

I found something I thought was cute, so here it is;

12 Signs of a Spiritual Awakening (source unknown)

  1. An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
  2. Frequent attacks of smiling.
  3. Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
  4. Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
  5. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
  6. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
  7. A loss of ability to worry.
  8. A loss of interest in conflict.
  9. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
  10. A loss of interest in judging others.
  11. A loss of interest in judging self.
  12. Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything in return.

Here's wishing you a life filled with spiritual awakenings....



Namaste.

3 comments:

One Prayer Girl said...

Your September 1 sounds near perfect. Love the 12 Signs.

Peace and Love,
PG

Andrew said...

I found those signs in the early '90's somewhere. I had forgotten all about them. Thanks for posting them.

Much Love to you.

Carol said...

I really liked your list, think I'll print it at work.

Yes, I am doing The Artist's Way. Tried doing it with a group 2 years ago but the group just could not get going. It feels totally different to me now. Including the fact that I'm not focused on producing anything in particular. Just peeling off more layers of hardened misconceptions about me and about the world. Just.