(Life's a Dance...when you know the Steps!)
It's been a beautiful start to the month. I happily washed about 5 loads of laundry, which included couch covers, rugs and bath towels. I was home all day, taking it easy. Sort of....lol.
It was about 72 today and sunny and clear. The plumbing brothers came and finished their cleanup, and I just laundered and computed and chatted and read. I didn't even really cook...pulled some bbq'd pork out of the freezer for sandwiches and threw some tater tots in the oven. Made open faced sandwiches with the honey oatmeal bread I baked yesterday. It was yummy and filling and that was that. lol
I found something I thought was cute, so here it is;
12 Signs of a Spiritual Awakening (source unknown)
- An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
- Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of ability to worry.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything in return.
Here's wishing you a life filled with spiritual awakenings....