Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

  My guys...digging in.

  I came home from last weekend's regional forum, where I met up with about 400 of my closest friends, with a terrible cold/flu kind of thing.  I have been down for the count all day Monday and most of Tuesday. Felt a little better yesterday and today, did a little prep cooking yesterday and finished everything else up today. Got up at 8 AM to get started and finished it up right around noon. Roasted 2 turkey breasts, baked a maple glazed spiral sliced ham, made turkey gravy, mashed red potatoes, stuffing with cranberries and sliced almonds, buttered peas, artisan bread and a cranberry orange salad.  An apple pie and a sweet potato pie.  Ate like big dogs. lol

  And now it's all over and the boyo has gone home and the mister and I are hanging out. I am uninstalling a security program that pissed me off for the last time with all the pop ups and screams to buy more more more. The only thing worse than all that is the godawful wait time for downloading new stuff.  My adobe flash is not working right. Trying to fix that. I don't really know enough about computers to know anything, but I persevere nonetheless. And to top it all off, my picture viewer keeps showing blacked out frames when I try to download pictures.  So I have to guess at what they are. Frustrating. 

  The world is as crazy as ever. I am hiding from it for the week. 

  The link from this blog to it's stats page seems to be broken. When I click on the little b icon for this page, it redirects me to the Dragon Womans Kitchen page.  And I am powerless to stop it. I have tried to figure out what's causing it to no avail...so I just started posting on the Dragon Woman page all the time. That's why it looks like so long since I've posted.  I may stop using this link for good and only use the other.  

  I'm over here-- Dragon Woman's Kitchen

 And if you have some good information for me about these problems I'm having, please feel free to let me know.  Because I am clueless.

  Later Taters...and Happy Thanksgiving


1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

I had a wonderful thanksgiving and then got sick..feckity